Primary Freight is your end-to-end warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution partner. We offer a wide range of 3PL and integrated logistics solutions, which we customize to the fit your specific needs, goals, and budget.
Whether you’re looking for logistics and management support in order to optimize your Amazon Seller-Fulfilled Prime program, or need to merge multiple in-transit services to consolidate orders from different vendors, we have the necessary, tools, resources, and infrastructure to execute complex fulfilment and distribution programs flawlessly and efficiently.
In addition to an extensive alliance network that includes most key ports along the East, West, and Gulf coasts, Primary Freight operates our own full-service warehousing and distribution facility strategically located in Buena Park, California.
Our Southern California warehouse boasts 86,000 square feet of storage, a 30-foot-high, three-tiered racking system, multi-doors receiving and shipping, and a large, secure yard capable of accommodating 53-foot over-the-road and intermodal equipment, as well as ocean freight containers of all types.
The facility is located within a few miles of the local ports and offers easy access to LAX, major East/West and North/South freeways, intermodal yards, and container terminals. It was designed specifically to accommodate a variety of 3PL and integrated logistics services, including fulfillment and order distribution processing. It also houses our corporate office and regional operations facilities.
Warehousing and Distribution Services
- Purchase order management and tracking
- Receiving and stocking
- Cycle counting
- Short-term warehousing storage
- Cross-dock and merge-in-transit services
- Devanning, Transloading, and distribution
- Vendor and end-customer routing guides and SOP compliance expertise
- Web-based WMS and TMS
- EDI order processing
- Amazon Prime Fulfillment (FBA, FBM, SFP)
- Global distribution
- Export order consolidation
- Import border distribution and deliveries
- Local, regional, and national Distribution
- Quarantine services
- Reverse logistics
- Rework damages support
- Quality-control inspection and reports
- Direct-to-DC and last-mile order fulfillment
- Light assembly, packing, stuffing, and kitting
- Order selection per LIFO, FIFO, and lot/batch
- Palletization and shrink-wrapping
- Pick, pack, and ship
Certifications and Security
- FDA-approved and certified
- C-TPAT certified
- TSA-approved “Indirect Air Carrier”
- 24/7 CCTV monitoring and on-site security